Medicare EPC Podiatry Bulk Billed
DVA (Veterans Affairs) Services Bulk Billed
Nursing Home Visits – Geriatric Care
Treatments & Common conditions
- General Podiatric Care
- Pulsewave Therapy
- Footwear modification
- Ulcer treatment and prevention
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Callus removal
- Corn removal
- Biomechanics - (Prescription and Custom made Orthotics)
- Orthotic Modifications
- Prefabricated Orthotics
- Sports Podiatry
- Paediatrics (Children’s Podiatry)
- General and Routine Nail Care
- Diabetes assessments, education & care.
- Reducing back, hip and knee pain through orthotic therapy.
- Treating flat feet.
We regularly treat the following foot conditions
- Arch Pain (Plantar Fasciitis) - usually near the heel, can occur at other points in the arch.
- Heel Pain - heel spurs, decreased circulation, and inadequate shock absorption are common causes.
- Leg Pain - 'shin splints' and 'leg aches' - almost always caused by unstable or unsupported feet.
- Knee Pain - worsened or caused by unbalanced forces originating at the feet.
- Back pain - usually lower back pain which worsens with walking or occurs at the end of the day.
- Aching feet - We can help you achieve relief!
- Bunions - our carefully designed orthotics and shoe advice can stop them hurting and growing.
- Neuromas - Nerve pain in the front of your feet and toes. We can help.
- Children - ensure your child's future foot health. Many problems are developmental and preventable.
- Athlete's Foot - Tinea - occurring in the nails or on the skin.
- Plantar Warts - Verrucae - usually underneath, occasionally on the top of the foot.
- Sweaty Feet - Hyperhidrosis - troublesome and annoying. Leads to poor foot health.
- Dry Feet - Anhidrosis - can result in cracks and infection.
- Nails - ingrowing nails, thick nails, distorted nails, nail infections and nail damage.
- Corns and calluses - on and between the toes, or on the soles of the feet.
- Cuts and Bruising - can result in infection and nail damage.
- Crooked Toes - worsen with time and can become rigid.
- Diabetes - causes nerve damage, slowed healing, poor circulation and infection.
- Footwear Difficulties - all feet have their own set of individual shoe requirements.
- Sporting Footwear - sporting injuries and pain are often caused by inappropriate footwear.
- Foot Ulcers - Can be related to diabetes, plantar foot problems & poor blood flow.
- Arthritis - Deterioration of the joint leading to pain and loss of mobility.
- Achilles Pain - Achilles Tendonitis is an inflammation of your Achilles tendon due to trauma.